Bring Your Own Primers
Current Lead Times: For 10,000 or less primers, 10-14 business days from payment of invoice to shipping. For over 10,000 primers, please contact before shipping due to component availability for estimated lead times and availability.
Available Calibers: 124gr FMJ 9mm "Certified Select", 147 gr. FMJ Competition Load, and .45 ACP 230 gr. FMJ "Certified Select". All pricing is listed below.
Accepted Primer Brands: CCI, Federal, Winchester, Remington, GINEX, GENEX, Magtech, FIOCCHI, or Sellier and Bellot. For other brands, please contact before sending.
Shipping Updates: Please securely package and tape all primer boxes so they do not spill in shipment.
Primer Condition: Primers must be in good condition. If we determine they are not, we will ship back.
Ammunition has experienced a surge in demand since the pandemic hit and this has resulted in primer manufacturers withholding these vital components from wholesale distribution. Instead, the four manufacturers (CCI, Federal, Winchester and Remington) are retaining most of their primer production for their own use, but also selling through the retail channel.
Retailers like Midway USA, Bass Pro Shops, Graff & Sons and others are still selling primers but with a limit, usually 1,000. The fact that you, as a consumer, can buy primers at retail prompted us to implement our BYOP Program: Bring Your Own Primers. Buy your allotment online, but have the primers shipped to you at our address. You send us primers (or drop off at our location), we load your 9mm Luger ammunition or your .45 ACP 230 gr. FMJ and credit you with our usual wholesale cost of primers.
Our prices are determined based on our costs, and in the case of primers, our cost basis is 0.04 cents per primer, or $40 for 1,000. We will deduct $40 from our regular price of $254.95 for 1,000 rounds of 9mm Luger 124 gr. FMJ "Certified Select" (your cost now $214.95), $40 from our regular price of $273.95 for 1,000 rounds of our 9mm Luger 147 gr. FMJ Competition Load (your cost now $233.95), and $40 from our regular price of $390 for 1,000 rounds of .45 ACP 230 gr. FMJ (your cost now $350, ammo comes in 250 count loose packaged bags).
With this deduction in price, and with you providing and paying for your own primers, our pricing still beats out the vast majority of our competitors! Below are the exact steps on how to take advantage of this offer, followed by a list of various sites where you can purchase primers to have shipped to us.
How to Order
1) For 9mm, purchase at least 1,000 SMALL PISTOL, SMALL PISTOL MAGNUM, OR SMALL RIFLE primers (must be CCI, Federal, Winchester, Remington, GINEX, GENEX, Magtech, FIOCCHI, or Sellier and Bellot. If a different brand, please email email@example.com first to verify) from any source (see below for some suggested links). For .45, purchase at least 1,000 LARGE PISTOL or LARGE PISTOL MAGNUM primers (must be CCI, Federal, Winchester, Remington, GINEX, GENEX, Magtech, FIOCCHI, or Sellier and Bellot. If a different brand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org first to verify). Have the primers shipped to us, in your name, at our factory address of 950 W Warm Springs Rd #105, Henderson, NV 89011. If you already have primers and are a local, you can drop them off between 9am and 5pm, Monday-Friday. Primers must come in increments of 500. Small rifle primers have a thicker cup than small pistol. If your guns firing system is modified with lighter springs, you run a risk of light primer strikes. See the video below for details.
2) Notify us that the primers are coming with an email to email@example.com alerting us that you’ve purchased X-thousand (please provide tracking number if shipping) and that you’re having them shipped to our address (or dropping off).
3) When we receive your primers, we will reply to your email to let you know they arrived safely and will then send over a payable invoice. Once you have paid, the clock will start: For primer amounts less than 10,000, we will have them shipped out within 10-14 business days. Primer amounts in excess of 10,000, please contact before shipping for estimated lead times and availability.
4) The minimum quantity for this offer is 1,000 primers; more is acceptable.
5) If you are shipping your own primers make sure you have the proper Haz Mat accreditation from UPS or Fed-Ex. It is essential to declare the package as Haz Mat. Avoid this by buying from one of the suggested sources because they already have the Haz Mat certifications (links below). This does not apply if dropping off at location. DO NOT SHIP PRIMERS USPS. IT IS ILLEGAL
6) Your ammo will be loaded and shipped within 10-14 business days of payment if your order is 10,000 or less rounds. For more than 10,000 rounds, please contact before shipping for lead time estimates and availability. As always, we do not “mark up” shipping; our very substantial UPS discount is passed on to you. We charge you what UPS charges us. Not a cent more. For local drop offs, your ammo will be ready for pickup within 10-14 business days, depending on total rounds.
Where to Buy Primers
Below are links to various places you can order primers to have shipped to us. As a note, we will only accept CCI, Federal, Winchester, Remington, GINEX, GENEX, Magtech, FIOCCHI, or Sellier and Bellot small pistol, small pistol magnum, or small rifle primers for 9mm, or large pistol and large pistol magnum for .45. Also, due to demand, primers will go in and out of stock daily, so make sure to check these links regularly for updates in availability.
EverGlades: Click Here
Brownells: Click Here
Midsouth Shooters: Click Here
Midway USA: Click Here
Natchez: Click Here
Graf and Sons: Click Here
Are Small Pistol Magnum & Small Rifle Primers Safe in 9mm?