Bring Your Own Primers
Current Lead Times And Primer Minimums: For 10,000 or less primers, 10-14 business days from payment of invoice to shipping. For over 10,000 primers, please contact before shipping due to component availability for estimated lead times and availability. Currently the minimum amount of primers we will accept is 5,000.
Available Calibers: 115gr FMJ 9mm "Certified Select", 124gr FMJ 9mm "Certified Select", 147 gr. FMJ Competition Load, .40 S&W FMJ, and .40 S&W Competition Long. All pricing is listed below.
Accepted Primer Types For 9mm and .40: Small Pistol, Small Pistol Magnum, Small Rifle (NO SMALL RIFLE MAGNUM, NO SMALL RIFLE NATO
Accepted Primer Brands: CCI, Federal, Remington, GINEX, GENEX, Magtech, FIOCCHI, Murom, Winchester, or Sellier and Bellot. For other brands, please contact before sending.
Shipping Updates: Please securely package and tape all primer boxes so they do not spill in shipment.
Primer Condition: Primers must be in good condition. If we determine they are not, we will ship back.
Primers Used: The primers you provide, are the primers you will get. Any primer detonation issue is out of our hands. With small pistol magnum and small rifle primers you run the risk of having light strikes.
Ammunition has experienced a surge in demand since the pandemic hit and this has resulted in primer manufacturers withholding these vital components from wholesale distribution. Instead, the four manufacturers (CCI, Federal, Winchester and Remington) are retaining most of their primer production for their own use, but also selling through the retail channel.
Retailers like Midway USA, Bass Pro Shops, Graff & Sons and others are still selling primers but with a limit, usually 1,000. The fact that you, as a consumer, can buy primers at retail prompted us to implement our BYOP Program: Bring Your Own Primers. Buy your allotment online, but have the primers shipped to you at our address. You send us primers (or drop off at our location), we load your 9mm Luger ammunition, or .40, and credit you with our usual wholesale cost of primers.
Our BYOP prices are based on our component costs, subtracting what would have been our wholesale cost on the primer, and includes all the precision and quality we routinely employ with our regular production ammo. BYOP primers are logged in and each customer receives his or her own primers back; they are not all muddled together.
All BYOP ammunition goes through our 100% QC process of case gauging every cartridge as well as visual inspection. Packaging is loose, bulk-pack in either 500 (9mm) or 250 (.40) increments. Shipping is in a plain brown box for extra security.
Pricing is as follows:
- 9mm Luger 115 gr. FMJ....................$189.95 Per 1,000 Rounds (Min of 5k rounds accepted)
- 9mm Luger 124 gr. FMJ....................$229.95 Per 1,000 Rounds (Min of 5k rounds accepted)
- 9mm Luger 147 gr. FMJ....................$254.95 Per 1,000 Rounds (Min of 5k rounds accepted)
- .40 S&W 180gr FMJ..........................$279.95 Per 1,000 Rounds (Important Note Below, min of 5k rounds accepted))
- .40 S&W 180gr Competition Long....$299.95 Per 1,000 Rounds (Important Note Below, min of 5k rounds accepted)
.40 S&W 180gr Competition Long: This ammunition is loaded long to 1.185 OAL and is intended for competition race guns. It will not fit in anything that's not a 1911 or 2011. This ammo is loaded to 170~power factor.
40 S&W 180gr FMJ: This ammunition is loaded to SAAMI spec 1.130 OAL and is intended for standard factory guns (Glock, SIG, Walther...ETC). This ammo is loaded to 170~power factor.
How to Order
1) For 9mm and .40, purchase at least 5,000 SMALL PISTOL, SMALL PISTOL MAGNUM, OR SMALL RIFLE (NO SMALL RIFLE MAGNUM or SMALL RIFLE NATO) primers (must be CCI, Federal, Remington, GINEX, GENEX, Magtech, FIOCCHI, Murom, or Sellier and Bellot. If a different brand, please email email@example.com first to verify) from any source (see below for some suggested links). Have the primers shipped to us, in your name, at our factory address of 950 W Warm Springs Rd #105, Henderson, NV 89011. If you already have primers and are a local, you can drop them off between 7:30am and 6pm, Monday-Thursday. Primers must come in increments of 500. Small pistol magnum and small rifle primers have thicker cups which can result in the risk of a light primer strikes. See video below for more details.
2) Notify us that the primers are coming with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org alerting us that you’ve purchased X-thousand (please provide tracking number if shipping) and that you’re having them shipped to our address (or dropping off).
3) When we receive your primers, we will reply to your email to let you know they arrived safely and will then send over a payable invoice. Once you have paid, the clock will start: For primer amounts less than 10,000, we will have them shipped out within 10-14 business days. Primer amounts in excess of 10,000, please contact before shipping for estimated lead times and availability.
4) The minimum quantity for this offer is 5,000 primers; more is acceptable.
5) If you are shipping your own primers make sure you have the proper Haz Mat accreditation from UPS or Fed-Ex. It is essential to declare the package as Haz Mat. Avoid this by buying from one of the suggested sources because they already have the Haz Mat certifications (links below). This does not apply if dropping off at location. DO NOT SHIP PRIMERS USPS. IT IS ILLEGAL
6) Your ammo will be loaded and shipped within 10-14 business days of payment if your order is 10,000 or less rounds. For more than 10,000 rounds, please contact before shipping for lead time estimates and availability. As always, we do not “mark up” shipping; our very substantial UPS discount is passed on to you. We charge you what UPS charges us. Not a cent more. For local drop offs, your ammo will be ready for pickup within 10-14 business days, depending on total rounds.
Where to Buy Primers
Below are links to various places you can order primers to have shipped to us. As a note, we will only accept CCI, Federal, Remington, GINEX, GENEX, Magtech, FIOCCHI, Murom, or Sellier and Bellot small pistol, small pistol magnum, or small rifle primers for 9mm and .40. (NO SMALL RIFLE MAGNUM, NO SMALL RIFLE NATO) Also, due to demand, primers will go in and out of stock daily, so make sure to check these links regularly for updates in availability.
EverGlades: Click Here
Brownells: Click Here
Midsouth Shooters: Click Here
Midway USA: Click Here
Natchez: Click Here
Graf and Sons: Click Here
Are Small Pistol Magnum & Small Rifle Primers Safe in 9mm?